Saturday, October 25, 2008

My first Digital Camera


I come, I see, I buy.....within 10 minutes... =p
Finally I bought my first digital camera - Canon IXUS 80.
I bought it at very last minute and quite sudden.
I am struggling for so long already, buy or not? Which one is better? Which one nicer? I'm very lazy to research. I think it's not the best, but also not bad already kua... =p
Although I'm thinking for so long, once decided, I just go ahead and never think twice. Hope I wont regret with this brand - Canon IXUS 80. I just decided last few hours and I got it now =) I know myself well, If I'm still keep on thinking and never take action, it sure will drag for many many years...hahahaha..

3 comments:

Li Anne said...

Lol I see u only needed a minimal mental agility to make a decision on this. It's a good move for a good camera. At least you've got it now. But as for a watch... hmm... wonder when is that gonna happen, or, have u bought it already? Hehe. Snap more. Looking fwd to more uploads, esp on food yeah? Lol. This layout looks FAMILIAR! =P

Cheryl Yee said...

Yeah.... finally got ur camera! Congrats!!!
Take more photo la... haha..

koonliang said...

lianne: I think for so long laaa...haha..cos seldom use camera.watch ar, I bought already when i was in ss2 house.

yee: no choice laaa...